Carbon monoxide is a dangerous and sometimes deadly gas that is a byproduct of the burning process in gas appliances. Carbon monoxide is odorless, tasteless, and invisible and often this toxic gas is an overlooked danger in homes.
If carbon monoxide levels build up within your home or workplace, you and those sharing your space are likely to get sick. If not detected soon enough, the toxic gas can negatively impact your health long-term or even cause death.
Recognising the symptoms associated with carbon monoxide poisoning could help you to save yourself and your family before the gas has a chance to cause irreversible harm. Keep an eye out for any of the following:
Gas heaters can produce dangerous levels of carbon monoxide when dust or dirt builds up, ducts become blocked or the combustion process does not properly occur.
Safety checks of gas appliances, fixtures and installations at least every 2 years keep occupants safe from carbon monoxide leaks and ensure landlords and property managers are fulfiling their obligations. From March 2021, changes to the Residential Tenancies Act in Victoria make these checks mandatory.
The efficient team at Plan B Plumbing will test any and all of the appliances in your home that could be a potential source of carbon monoxide. These may include:
When inhaled in large amounts, carbon monoxide can be fatal. In order to prevent any harm from coming to yourself or anyone else sharing your space, it is vital that you bring in a professional to test the carbon monoxide levels in your home or office.
We offer water carbon monoxide services throughout Oakleigh South, Oakleigh, Oakleigh East, Glen Iris, Bentleigh, Chadstone and the South East Melbourne area.Contact us now
If gas heaters and appliances go untested, deadly Carbon Monoxide leaks can cause significant harm to residents, and, in some cases, death. To protect both the resident and the property, the REIV recommends testing of gas appliances every two years.
Plan B Plumbing are licenced gas experts. We specialise in carbon monoxide testing and compliance reports and service homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses. Our service is designed to ensure your safety.
Due to the fact that CO gas is an odourless, colourless toxic gas, any time you have a gas heater operating close to people, a simple unseen fault in the heater can pose a real risk to human life. Examining & inspecting the levels of CO gas in your home or business is vital for good health.
Start today by getting a professional gas technician to come to your home with to service your gas heater and test for carbon monoxide. Detection and testing are the key elements in preventing carbon monoxide poisoning.Contact us now
Having an experienced roof plumber makes all the difference. I've had 3 visits at our property and Plan B were the only ones that could identify the i ...Read moressue. The roof plumber that came out was very clear about expectations, explained everything clearly so a novice like me could understand and outstanding customer service. Highly recommend.Show less
I really appreciate the prompt and professional service. Navigating a reported mould is a really tricky thing to problem solve. I've done a lot of rea ...Read moreding on ventilation, condensation and mould! We have found your business to be extremely professional and I'll be recommending your services to our managing agent.Show less
I just wanted to send you both a quick note to say Thank You for your prompt response and assistance. I also wanted to let you both know that Terry wh ...Read moreo attended this morning was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Very professional, prompt and nothing was too difficult. In my opinion a credit to your business.Show less
We had Plan B Plumbing Solutions Pty Ltd at our home in June, replacing storm water pipes and downpipes. Absolutely impressed with the quality of work ...Read more, and the manner in which the men conducted themselves. They went over and above requirements, made sure they cleaned up everything, took their rubbish away, were courteous and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who needs trustworthy, reliable, honest 'tradies'!Show less