6 Reasons Why You Need A Plumber To Install A Hot Water System
When purchasing a new hot water system for your property, you are making what can be quite a significant investment. The installation of your new hot water system requires an expert hand, and Plan B Plumbing Solutions specialise in new Hot Water System installation. Plan B Plumbing can replace and install Hot Water Systems across all leading brands, including Thermann, Rheem, Aquamax, Rinnai, and Vulcan.
So, why do you need a plumber to install your new Hot Water System?
- Suppose you roll the dice and attempt to install your Hot Water System yourself. In that case, most manufacturers won’t cover the product warranty terms if not installed by a professional plumber.
- Hot Water Systems can be attached to your gas main or the electrical wiring within your property. If your system isn’t installed safely and correctly, you can be putting yourself and your family at risk.
- Hot Water System Installation Specialists deal with these installations regularly and are experts at what they do. This means that if anything goes wrong or there are intricacies to your installation, the Plan B Plumbing installation specialists know what to do to solve it.
- If you have a gas hot water system, the gas pipes need to be sized correctly to supply the correct amount of gas. This is crucial to ensure the system meets the manufacturer’s specifications. Many manufacturers credit incorrectly sized pipes to inadequate gas supply and faults.
- When installing a new Hot Water System, the water pressure will need to be checked, and a pressure reduction (PRV) limit valve or cold water expansion valve may need to be fitted. Only a licensed plumber will be able to check for these requirements.
- When an internal gas Hot Water System is installed, the ventilation into the room will need to be checked to ensure adequate ventilation. If these checks are not completed, you could be putting your family and yourself at risk.
There are many reasons to trust an experienced and qualified plumber to complete your new hot water system installation, but overall, your safety is our number one priority. We recommend that you book a Plan B Plumbing professional to install your new hot water system, so you’re safely on your way to hot water in your home! We’re available to assist you in properties throughout South Oakleigh, Oakleigh, Oakleigh East, Chadstone, East Malvern, Glen Iris, Bentleigh and South Eastern Suburbs!